Call: 9995005698 | Toll Free Number : 1800 103 3719
The Oman Medical Specialty Board (OMSB) was established by the Royal Decree No. 31/2006 issued in April 2, 2006. The OMSB is an independent body located in Muscat and may practice its functions in other premises. The OMSB is tasked with formulating proper standards and criteria for practicing and developing the health professions. The Board aims at upgrading professional performance, developing skills that enrich scientific literature, and properly apply knowledge in the various fields of health specialties. The functions of OMSB include but are not limited to
1) Set up and supervise postgraduate medical specialty programs as well as set up Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs in health specialties in the framework of general policy of Education.
2) Coordinate with other professional health boards, organizations, associations, and colleges within and outside the Sultanate.
3) Issue professional certificates such as diplomas, fellowship and memberships.
4) Evaluation and Equivalency of Professional certificates.
We provide Coaching Classes for the Nurses, Pharmacists and Lab technicians thereby enabling the candidates to face the examinations without fear. Our experienced faculty provides the candidate with up to date information and questionnaires to help them face the examination with confidence.
We undertake examination registration on your behalf. The two processes a candidate has to complete in order to work in Oman are as follows.
1) Examination Registration
2) Primary Source Verification by Data flow
The process through which Oman Medical Specialty Board validates credentialing information from the institution that originally conferred or issued the credential (e.g. authenticity of educational degrees). This is done through OMSB’s partnership with Data flow group. All health professionals must undergo the PSV process upon initial licensure application or license renewal (for licensed health professionals whose qualifications had not previously undergone PSV). Please note that each document only requires to be verified once. Health professionals may be required to repeat the PSV process for verification of newly acquired credentials/qualifications as required for credentialing purposes (e.g. Acquisition of new educational degree). The following are the different categories of examinations conducted outside Oman. We undertake exam registrations for the categories mentioned below.
|Ear,Nose and Throat-ENT|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology|